afac.com.vn; kiem toan; audit; ke toan; accounting; thue; tax; tham dinh gia; afa , afac.com.vn; kiem toan; audit; ke toan; accounting; thue; tax; tham dinh gia; afa

afac.com.vn; kiem toan; audit; ke toan; thue; tham dinh gia; afa, afac.com.vn; kiem toan; audit; ke toan; thue; tham dinh gia; afa

afac.com.vn; kiem toan; audit; ke toan; thue; tham dinh gia; afa, afac.com.vn; kiem toan; audit; ke toan; thue; afa; tham dinh gia

ECONOMIC NEWS

GUIDING THE ESTABLISHMENT, MANAGEMENT OF WAGES, REMUNERATIONS AND REWARDS FOR THE MANAGING BOARD AND SUPERVISORY BOARD

On September 27, 2017, the Ministry of Finance issued Circular No. 97/2017 / TT-BTC guiding the setting up and management of salaries, remuneration and bonuses for the head of the Supervisory Board and supervisors at A 100% state-owned one-member limited company, effective October 20, 2017.

Accordingly, before the 20th of every month, the representative agency, the Ministry of Finance (for financial controllers at state-owned economic corporations) will pay 80% of the salary and remuneration to the Chairman. Control and Supervisor. The remaining 20% ​​will be paid at the end of the financial year if the task is completed, otherwise it will lose this 20%.

In addition, for the annual bonus, it is only paid up to 90%, the remaining 10% is temporarily held by the company to establish a term bonus fund. Those who successfully complete the task are entitled to the remaining 10%, if there is 1 year of not completing the task, then deducting half of the remaining bonus, if there is from 2 years of failure to complete the task, it is not enjoy this 10%.

The Circular does not apply to the Head of the Supervisory Board, the Controller in a company with 100% state capital established under the Law on Securities, the Law on Credit Institutions, the Law on Deposit Insurance, and the Home Finance Fund. foreign budget, organize the handling of state debt. These subjects comply with specific legal documents.

By making specific provisions in the deduction and management of salaries, remuneration, bonuses, the Circular has contributed to improving the role, independence and effectiveness of the Supervisory Board in home-based companies. The country holds 100% of charter capital.

Date Submitted: 24/07/2018 View: 31.692 Print the article
[ * ] RELATED ARTICLES
TS Nguyen Minh Phong said that with the current developments, if the trend of exchange rate stability is prolonged, the resistance to attract FDI inflows into Vietnam will grow.
Standard Chartered Bank has just released a report on the global economic economy in the third quarter of 2018, including Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh City People's Court on the afternoon of July 30 sentenced Nguyen Thi Thao Quyen (33 years old, former General Director of Energy Company, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Green Energy Petroleum Company)
Recently, some social networking sites have compared the benefits between participating in social insurance to enjoy pensions and insurance
On November 27, 2017, the Government issued Decree 139/2017 / ND-CP stipulating sanctions against administrative violations in construction investment activities; mining, processing and trading of minerals for construction materials,
ECOVIS AFA VIETNAM AUDITING - APRAISAL AND CONSULTING CO., LTD
Address: 142, Xo Viet Nghe Tinh Street, Hoa Cuong Nam Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City, Viet Nam
Tel: +84.236.363.3333 Ext: 201 - Email: info@ecovis.com.vn
Website: http://www.afac.com.vn; Web: https://www.ecovis.com/vietnam/audit
afac.com.vn; kiểm toán; audit; kế toán; thuế; Thẩm định giá; afaafac.com.vn; kiểm toán; audit; kế toán; thuế; Thẩm định giá; afaafac.com.vn; kiểm toán; audit; kế toán; thuế; Thẩm định giá; afaafac.com.vn; kiểm toán; audit; kế toán; thuế; afa; Thẩm định giá
Design by: 24hdanang + 0905512238 + MAI ĐỨC TUẤN + 0905512238
Access times:  2.455.375
 137
Tiếng Việt