afac.com.vn; kiem toan; audit; ke toan; accounting; thue; tax; tham dinh gia; afa , afac.com.vn; kiem toan; audit; ke toan; accounting; thue; tax; tham dinh gia; afa

afac.com.vn; kiem toan; audit; ke toan; thue; tham dinh gia; afa, afac.com.vn; kiem toan; audit; ke toan; thue; tham dinh gia; afa

afac.com.vn; kiem toan; audit; ke toan; thue; tham dinh gia; afa, afac.com.vn; kiem toan; audit; ke toan; thue; afa; tham dinh gia

MONTHLY LEGAL NEWS

LEGAL UPDATE NEWSLETTER DECEMBER 2017

1. On November 22, 2017, the Government issued Resolution No. 121 / NQ-CP on handling of problems in equitizing State enterprises, which takes effect from the date of signing.

Accordingly, the Government allows enterprises to continue equitization under Decree No. 59/2011 / ND-CP during Decree 126/2017 / ND-CP issued by the Government on June 16. November 2017 has not taken effect yet (January 1, 2018), including:

- Enterprises that have issued a decision on enterprise value announcement but not yet approved the equitization plan before the effective date of Decree No. 126/2017 / ND-CP dated November 16, 2017;

- Enterprises have been approved for equitization plans in 2017 but have not been approved by competent authorities for land use plans in accordance with Decree No. 01/2017 / ND-CP dated January 6, 2017. of the Government amending and supplementing a number of decrees detailing the Land Law.

However, the enterprise must complete the approval of the land use plan before the time the joint stock company is granted the first business registration certificate.

2. On September 27, 2017, the Ministry of Finance issued Circular No. 97/2017 / TT-BTC guiding the deduction and management of salaries, remuneration and bonuses for the head of the board of controllers and controllers. at 100% state-owned one member limited company. This Circular takes effect from October 20, 2017 and replaces Circular 221/2013 / TT-BTC dated December 31, 2013.

As follows:

- For salaries and remuneration for the Head of the Control Board and Controllers:

Before the 20th of every month, the representative agency, the Ministry of Finance (for financial controllers at state-owned economic groups) will pay 80% of the planned salary and remuneration; The remaining 20% ​​will be paid at the end of the financial year if the task is completed, otherwise it will lose this 20%.

- For annual bonuses:

Only maximum 90% of the annual bonus fund may be paid, the remaining 10% shall be temporarily held by the company to establish a term bonus fund.

• In case of being assessed to successfully complete the task, the remaining 10% will be enjoyed;

• If there is 1 year of failing to complete a task, half of the remaining bonus will be deducted;

• If having completed the task for 2 years, they will not be entitled to this 10%.

The Circular does not apply to the Head of the Supervisory Board, the Controller in a company with 100% state capital established under the Law on Securities, the Law on Credit Institutions, the Law on Deposit Insurance, and the Home Finance Fund. foreign budget, organize the handling of state debt. These subjects comply with specific legal documents.

For more details please


Date Submitted: 12/01/2018 View: 36.099 Print the article
[ * ] RELATED ARTICLES
In order to implement the Law on Tax Administration No. 38 / QH14 / 2019, the Ministry of Finance drafted the Government to replace Decree No. 119/2018 / ND-CP on invoices and documents. When the Government promulgates a Decree on electronic invoices and documents under the Law on Tax Administration No. 38 / QH14 / 2019, the provisions of the Decree on electronic invoices and documents will be complied with.
Decision No. 22/2020 / QD-TTg dated August 10, 2020 of the Prime Minister on reduction of land rent by 2020 for those affected by the Covid-19 epidemic under the Resolution No. 84 / NQ-CP May 29, 2020 by the Government
Decree No. 68/2020 / ND-CP dated June 24, 2020 of the Government amending and supplementing Clause 3 Article 8 of Decree No. 20/2017 / ND-CP dated December 24, 2017 of the Government on management tax on businesses with associated transactions
Additions, clarification of the contents in the report the situation maintains the accounting service business conditions, and changes the annual deadline for submission of this report to the slowest 31.08 annually (formerly 31.10).
[ * ] ARTICLES SEARCHING FOR AUTOMATION
ECOVIS AFA VIETNAM AUDITING - APRAISAL AND CONSULTING CO., LTD
Address: 142, Xo Viet Nghe Tinh Street, Hoa Cuong Nam Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City, Viet Nam
Tel: +84.236.363.3333 Ext: 201 - Email: info@ecovis.com.vn
Website: http://www.afac.com.vn; Web: https://www.ecovis.com/vietnam/audit
afac.com.vn; kiểm toán; audit; kế toán; thuế; Thẩm định giá; afaafac.com.vn; kiểm toán; audit; kế toán; thuế; Thẩm định giá; afaafac.com.vn; kiểm toán; audit; kế toán; thuế; Thẩm định giá; afaafac.com.vn; kiểm toán; audit; kế toán; thuế; afa; Thẩm định giá
Design by: 24hdanang + 0905512238 + MAI ĐỨC TUẤN + 0905512238
Access times:  2.455.342
 104
Tiếng Việt